The easiest one is the front edge of the left side panel. The door of this cabinet is not covering both side panels, the left one is protruding. This gives an asymetric look to the cabinet, but somehow it looks pretty dandy. Anyway, I round off the front edge of this panel so it looks a bit like a vertical column. It's a 3/4" thick panel, so using the 3/4" hollow produced a nice moulded edge really quickly.
The next one is a lot more difficult. I am not happy with the bottom of this cabinet as it is now, with slightly chamfered edges. That would look nice on a modern danish piece, but not so much on this renaissance cabinet. Too blocky. So I had a look around what I could do about it. Most of these spice cabinets were designed to stand on a table. They had a bottom wich protrudes on all sides and usually they gave the edges of the bottom a rounded profile. On a hanging cabinet that doesn't look so hot. And I was too late anyway to change the bottom. A thinner bottom would also have looked better but too late for that too. In the end I found a picture of a gothic piece with exactly the right solution. Don't look (too long) at all the gothic perafernalia, just look at the front edge of the bottom.
So, that's what I am going to try. First a test on some maple.
Getting into that corner wasn't easy. I used a plowplane first to make a groove. Then I have a "sideround", which in my case is a normal round plane where I cut half of the round away. I also grinded the iron to suit the new profile. I used a plane with a couple of worm holes. The worms have had a nice meal! The plane is almost falling apart from all the tunnels they have been digging.
Here are the planes I used. A rabet plane to remove most of the bulk. Then a plow, A 1/2"hollow for the top rounded part and the sideround.
And another picture of the sideround.